- Individual support in finding resources to assist in making safe and healthy choices regarding housing, mental health, addictions, relationships, parenting and employment.
- Referrals to group and legal support around addictions, and mental illness. Ontario disability support program (ODSP) application support program to assist individuals with special needs in accessing ODSP.
*For more information about in-house outreach and supportive services, please contact Darlene at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-594-8861 ext 26
- Laundry and shower facilities, daybeds.
- Communication services: access to computer room, telephone, fax, mail, photocopying, and message service.
- Clothing boutique.
In-house Outreach Support
- Specialized services provided by professionals from agencies including Centertown Community Health Centre, Canadian Mental Health Association, Royal Ottawa Mental Health center, Ottawa Public Health, the Sexual Assault Support Center, and others.
- Housing Support: Allison from Housing Help
*For more information about support please contact Nancy at
Nancy@the-well.ca or by phone at 613-594-8861 x 26.