- Light breakfast and a nutritious hot lunch served between 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. daily, and an emergency food cupboard.
*For more information about the food program, please contact Belle at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-594-8861 x 57
- Daily activities, games, art, and music.
- Group activities including arts and crafts, meditation, yoga, karaoke, literacy, and bingo.
- Special events and outings
*For more information about the recreational programs, please contact Kirstie at email@example.com or by phone at 613-594-8861 x 31.
- Weekly prayer circle on Thursdays at 11 am.
- Seasonal celebrations such as Blue Christmas and the multi-faith Memorial Service.
- Individual meetings with the chaplain for prayer and spiritual counselling.
- Workshops and groups on psycho-spiritual wellness, with topics such as Forgiveness, Respect, and Caregiver Support.
- Guest speakers on women’s experiences in different cultures and religions.
For more information about the spiritual care program, please contact Christine at Christine@the-well.ca or by phone at 613-818-1754
- Our volunteers offer relaxation and beauty services including chair massage, haircuts, manicures, yoga, and meditation.