Anxiety Workshops – Fall 2017 series
Please join our free 8 Week Program for Women to learn about tips, strategies, and tools to cope with your anxiety
- For more information about these workshops see our Flyer here
- To Register please contact Cathy or Maria at email@example.com or by phone at 613-594-8861
- Light breakfast and a nutritious hot lunch served between 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. daily, and an emergency food cupboard.
*For more information about the food program, please contact Belle at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-594-8861 x 57
- Daily activities, games, art, and music.
- Group activities including arts and crafts, meditation, yoga, karaoke, literacy, and bingo.
- Special events and outings
See our on-line Calendar for typical events/programs we offer.
*For more information about the recreational programs, please contact Rosy at email@example.com or by phone at 613-594-8861 x 77.
- Weekly prayer circle on Thursdays at 11 am.
- Seasonal celebrations such as Blue Christmas and the multi-faith Memorial Service.
- Individual meetings with the chaplain for prayer and spiritual counselling.
- Workshops and groups on psycho-spiritual wellness, with topics such as Forgiveness, Respect, and Caregiver Support.
- Guest speakers on women’s experiences in different cultures and religions.
For more information about the spiritual care program, please contact Christine at Christine@the-well.ca or by phone at (613) 594-8861
- Our volunteers offer relaxation and beauty services including chair massage, haircuts, manicures, yoga, and meditation.
See our on-line Calendar for typical programs we offer.
*For more information about the Volunteer-Led Services, please contact Nancy at Nancy@the-well.ca or by phone at 613-594-8861 x 88.
- Individual support in finding resources to assist in making safe and healthy choices regarding housing, mental health, addictions, relationships, parenting and employment.
*For more information about supportive services, please contact Darlene at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-594-8861 ext 26
- Laundry and shower facilities, daybeds.
- Communication services: access to computer room, telephone, fax, mail, photocopying, and message service.
- Clothing boutique.
*For more information about this type of support please contact Rosy at email@example.com or by phone at 613-594-8861 x 77.
Partner Agencies Support
- Workshops on site at The Well and/or individual referrals to Specialized services provided by professionals from agencies including:
- Housing Support: Allison from Housing Help
See our on-line Calendar for typical workshops we offer.
For more information about Partner Agencies support please contact Nancy at Nancy@the-well.ca or by phone at 613-594-8861 x 26.